Our residents enjoy seasonal food that not only looks and tastes delicious, but is also nutritious.
Our local chefs create exciting seasonal menus. We incorporate Maggie Beer’s Brain Foods recipes with our home-style recipes.
Our food service consists of breakfast, morning tea, a hot lunch with vegetables, salad or sandwiches and dessert, afternoon tea and a hot dinner with vegetables, salad or sandwiches and dessert. Some of our residents prefer their main meal to be lunch while others prefer their main meal to be dinner – so we offer both options. Fresh fruit, yoghurt and snacks are also available 24 hours a day. Click here to contact us or call (08) 6159 1000.
- Meals are prepared on-site by chefs using fresh local ingredients
- Menus are changed regularly
- Wine and beer are available with lunch and dinner
- We cater for dietary requirements
- We offer food molds for residents on texture modified diets because of swallowing difficulties
- Residents can enjoy their meals in the dining room, delivered to their room or another location of their choice
- We cater for private family functions
- We offer happy hour, pre-dinner drinks, cocktail hour, BBQ lunches and a range of other special events
- Each month we organise between 3-7 special events which we highlight through our food.
Aside from obvious special days such as Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas and Easter, some of our other events include Mad Hatters Tea Party, World Chocolate Day and Melbourne Cup.
We encourage family and friends to stay and share a meal with residents whenever possible.